This is one of my absolute favourite keto smoothie recipes because I'm a sucker for raspberries and crunchy snacks. All you need is raspberries, chia seeds, spices, a splash of vanilla almond milk and voila! A perfect breakfast or snack smoothie that's completely keto-friendly.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minutes|
|Passive Time||30 Seconds|
- 1 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk Use pure unsweetened Vanilla. Avoid Almond Breeze and others that may have a high net carb count.
- 1 Cup raspberries +7g net carbs. We double check with keto.app look up. YMMV.
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Handful chia seeds You can also use pumpkin seeds.
- Combine the almond milk, raspberries, cinnamon, and chia seeds in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients for 30 seconds or until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a few raspberries, and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Crunchy Raspberry Keto Smoothie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 36 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0.01g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Sodium 160mg 7%
Potassium 51mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 7g 2%
Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
(Visited 9,754 times, 163 visits today)
1 handful of chia seeds is a lot!!
It is a ‘crunchy’ smoothie, however, if you’d like less crunch then you can lower the amount of seeds. If you allow the smoothie to sit longer it will also blend right in!
According to my carb manager app this smoothie has 16g of net carbs. One cup of frozen raspberries is 13g of net carbs. Thank God I didn’t trust your nutrition information and ruin my carb count for the day.
Hi Joshua, thanks for the comment. When I’m calculating the carbs I get +7 NET carbs from the keto.app (on iPhone). I’ve updated the notes in the recipe. I also personally use Net Carbs calculations when calculating my daily carbs. Thanks!
Seems like the nutrition facts are off.
what vanilla almond milk do you recommend?