This is recipe is one that will satisfy the whole family. Chicken fingers are a classic menu item, and now you can enjoy them without the pesky carbs! Kids love chicken fingers, but we were looking for a healthier, low carb alternative to the breading. By replacing the tradition bread shell with the almond meal, we are eliminating the carbs without the satisfying crunch!
This recipe is not only delicious, it’s extremely simple and quick to make! It only requires three ingredients and three steps and you can cook them as you make them, or prepare them and freeze them to cook up on a later date!
If you’re looking for easy dessert recipes, try our Coconut Whipped Cream with Fresh Fruit.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Blend your almonds into almond meal and place them in a bowl or on a plate
- Slice your chicken into tenders and spray each with a little olive oil spray.
- Toss each tender in the almond meal
- Place them in the oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!