Hey bacon lovers! One of the best things about eating a keto-friendly diet… plenty of bacon. Yum!
Everyone loves bacon — there are people who love bacon so much that they dream of making bacon wrapped bacon. For those who love to pair their bacon with a little something else, one of the tastiest things to wrap in bacon is seafood. Specifically scallops!
Bacon wrapped scallops make the perfect keto appetizers. They are easy to make and most importantly, very tasty. You haven’t lived until you’ve sunk your teeth into a juicy, delicious scallop cooked perfectly wrapped in bacon. It’s like getting a gift from the sea but instead of being wrapped in colorful paper, it’s wrapped in…bacon!
Want more bacon appetizers? Try these Bacon Deviled Eggs!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 2 lbs bacon regular sliced, not thick
- 2 lbs sea scallops if large cut in half
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlc
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes.
- Place scallops in a large bowl; pour broth over, gently toss to coat.