This basil pesto dish is going to help reduce your pesky carb cravings!
We love pasta, and living a low carb lifestyle can make us all remember the days when we could whip up a quick pasta plate for dinner.
For those of you who are new to a low carb high-fat lifestyle, you’ll quickly learn that certain keto friendly vegetables make perfect pasta replacements. Zucchini, when paired with a Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer, will allow you to create an almost perfect keto friendly pasta alternative.
What we love about this recipe is the simplicity. It requires minimal ingredients and can be ready in five simple steps. It may be a quick recipe, but we assure you it is full of flavour! You can satisfy your pasta cravings with this delicious recipe while sticking to your low carb lifestyle.
For another delicious pasta substitute check out our lasagna stuffed spaghetti squash!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- In a large skillet, cook ground turkey until browned.
- In another large skillet. Add olive oil over medium heat.
- Using the Veggetti, spiral the Zucchini noodles into the pan directly.
- Cook for 3 minutes over medium heat. Be sure to toss the Zucchini constantly, ensuring the noodles remain firm. Reduce temperature to low heat.
- Combine the browned ground turkey, zucchini noodles, feta cheese and pesto and toss lightly. Ensure the feta remains firm, don't overcook.
- Remove from the skillet, plate and serve!