A dish of shrimp sautéed in bacon drippings and tossed with fettuccine sounds like a no-no for the calorie conscious. But at under 400 calories a serving and enough protein to fuel your ketogenic diet, you can go ahead and indulge!
Try our Crock Pot Carne Asadas as well!
- Cut the bacon in 1 inch pieces.
- Start heating a pan and place the bacon in it on a medium flame.
- When the bacon is cooked but not crispy, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the smoked salmon cut in strips, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shimp and saute' on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Now add the cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve immediately.
- You can serve on top of your favorite low carb/no carb noodles, such as zucchini noodles.
Share this Recipe
Creamy Shrimp and Bacon
Amount Per Serving
Calories 159 Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 65mg 22%
Sodium 572mg 24%
Potassium 137mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 15g 30%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
(Visited 1,246 times, 70 visits today)