Let’s get our Thanksgiving dinner started with everyone’s favorite – stuffing.
Low carb stuffing is not just a dream, it is actually possible. Your guests won’t even bat an eye at this delicious alternative.
This recipe for Cranberry walnut stuffing is simple to create and one of my all-time favorite keto side dishes, let’s dive in!
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Passive Time||0 Minutes|
- 1 1/2 Cups White Onion Chopped
- 2 Cups celery Chopped
- 2 Cups Dried Cranberries
- 1 Cup walnuts Crushed
- 1 lbs ground pork Optional
- 1 1/2 Cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp Salted Butter
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice Preferably fresh
- 2 Tbsp Thyme Dried
- salt and pepper To taste
- Wash and chop celery and onion into fine pieces.
- Heat a large pan to medium-high and add butter, onion, and celery.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until browned.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberreis, walnuts, almond flour, ground pork, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Add the browned butter, onion, and celery to the large bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Stuff turkey with the mixture and cook according to the weight of your turkey. (A 10lb turkey is typically cooked for at least three hours.)
- Prep your stuffing before taking out the turkey so it’s all ready to go at the same time.
- Please note that this recipe serves 10 as it is based on a 10lbs turkey.
Share this Recipe
Low Carb Stuffing with Cranberries and Walnuts
Amount Per Serving
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47g 72%
Saturated Fat 7g 35%
Polyunsaturated Fat 12g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Cholesterol 39mg 13%
Sodium 46mg 2%
Potassium 320mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
Protein 20g 40%
Vitamin A 5%
Vitamin C 15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
(Visited 3,738 times, 63 visits today)
Looks good, but where does the breading come from? It looks like bread cubes were used.