We all have sweet cravings here and there. Thankfully we have some amazing keto friendly desserts up our sleeves, and this one is so easy to make and super delicious. These no-bake peppermint cacao fat bombs are very low in carbohydrates and can be frozen so you can have a sweet treat on hand anytime you need one. With no added sugar, they range very low on the glycemic scale and are not going to spike insulin levels.
This dessert is also gluten and dairy free, so it’s a safe bet to bring to a party as a favor, as many guests would be able to enjoy these tasty treats. Anything peppermint, chocolatey and creamy is sure to be a hit, so let’s get to this quick, easy and no bake recipe.
Yes, that’s right it’s a no-bake recipe! You can literally whip this up in no time with the minimal mess too.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- In a bowl mix the melted coconut oil with stevia and add in peppermint extract.
- Pour half of your mixture into an ice tray or silicone cases. Place your tray in the fridge and let harden. This is the white layer of the fat bomb.
- Add cocoa powder to the remaining mixture and stir. Pour over the white layer once it’s set.
- Place both layers into the fridge until the mixture has set and it’s ready to be enjoyed.
- Dust with cocoa powder if you wish.