Want to impress your family by amping up a traditional dinner? Turn that ordinary traditional meatloaf into a delicious low carb spinach and cheese stuffed meatloaf.
This is not your basic meatloaf, it is stuffed with lots of cheese and spinach and is loaded with flavor. This is one of our favorite meals, not only because it’s low carbs, but it’s simple to make and downright delicious.
Eating keto has never been so good. This savoury, high fat dish is a hit among the entire family. It’s a perfect dish for a hearty family meal and the leftovers are just as good heated up.
Looking for a low carb dessert? Try our Vanilla cream coffee ricotta mousse.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, egg, parmesan, pork rinds, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Spread this meat mixture onto a baking sheet. Make a 10 by 12 inch rectangle and about 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Evenly spread out the spinach onto the meat.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the spinach.
- Roll up the meatloaf using the parchment to help you roll it over.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Allow to rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve hot!