If you are a fan of salmon, try making this Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce tonight! While we know fish is high in Omega-3, salmon is extremely healthy in other ways too. Salmon contains small bioactive protein molecules called bioactive peptides. It provides support for joint cartilage, insulin effectiveness, and control of inflammation in the digestive tract.
There are lots of ways to enjoy salmon, such as raw in sushi, steamed, baked, even grilled. But today we are baking this delicious fish and pairing it with a creamy dill sauce. Perfect on its own or you can add some steamed vegetables on the side.
This Baked Salmon with Dill Sauce recipe highlights the taste of the salmon without burying it under an overly aggressive sauce. Prep your salmon ahead of time and make a couple extra for your lunches or dinners.
So what’s your dessert? Top your dinner off with a tasty Keto Brownie!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 small onion sliced and separated into rings
- 6 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 3/4 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease lightly.
- Place salmon skin side down on foil.
- Sprinkle with lemon-pepper and onion salt. Top with onion and lemon. Dot with butter. Fold foil around salmon; seal tightly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Open foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth. Serve with salmon.
So just how much does a salmon fillet supposedly weigh?
Your net carb rating has to be wrong. The spices have carbs, the lemon, the sour cream, the dill, the mayo, the onion. Since we don`t have a weight on the fish, its kind of hard to tell how to split into 6 servings. The onion alone has more carbs than you are listing.
What is the weight in grams of a small onion?