Introducing the ultimate keto-friendly dessert.The only proof you need that nutritious is delicious! This brownie cheesecake recipe is guilt-free because it’s perfectly Keto.
Living a healthy, Keto lifestyle does not mean giving up sweets and treats because there are plenty of healthier substitutes that will satisfy any sweet-tooth.
This keto-friendly brownie cheesecake recipe is bound to be a family favourite.
The swirls of creamy cheesecake intertwined with soft chocolate brownie are what make this the ultimate Keto-friendly dessert.
Soft, decadent and creamy, this recipe is the perfect option for someone who is looking for a “cheat” meal, without knocking them off track.
We all know that staying on course is much easier when you occasionally treat yourself. So go ahead indulge and enjoy this brownie cheesecake without any regrets.
You can try adding some coconut milk whipped cream and fresh berries for a little extra indulgence.
If you would like a recipe for some coconut milk whipped cream, we’ve got you covered. You can find the recipe here.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp heavy cream or half and half
- 14 grams baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar equivalent granulated sweetner
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp vanilla or caramel flavored sugar-free syrup (optional)
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 7 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar equivalent granulated sweetener
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp vanilla or caramel flavored sugar-free syrup
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare a circular pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and coating lightly with oil or nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add baking chocolate, cocoa powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Stir until chocolate is melted and ingredients are well combined, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and sugar-free syrup in a bowl. Add coconut flour and baking powder, and stir until there are no lumps. Add chocolate mixture to the bowl and stir until well combined. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour about 2/3 of the brownie batter into the prepared pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, greek yogurt, vanilla, and sweetener until well combined. Add sugar-free syrup, coconut flour, and protein powder. Mix until no lumps remain.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Layer the cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie batter in the pan. Spoon remaining 1/3 of brownie batter on top, and use a spoon or butter knife to swirl the layers together.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until edges begin to brown and center is almost set. Allow cheesecake to cool.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
I think I am going to like this, but wondering if it will turn out right because you didn’t say 3 what of butter. I used 3 Tbs, but it is not combining well with other things. I’m proceeding, but wondering. Will let you know.
Sorry about that Karen, I’ve updated the recipe!