Give that pesky sweet tooth a run for its money with these 4 ingredients sugar-free maple almond fudge fat bombs. Increase your fat intake and keep your macros in check while you indulge in these bite-sized treats. Sometimes reaching your daily fat % can be tough, with the help of these sweet treats you can increase your fat intake and satisfy your cravings.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
bite sized pieces
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt almond butter, butter and coconut oil for 2 minutes using the microwave, stir every 30 seconds.
- Whisk maple syrup into the butter mixture until well combined.
- Pour bite sized pieces into lined muffin tin.
- Refrigerate for 2 hour or until hardened, enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Sugar Free Maple Almond Fudge Fat Bomb
Amount Per Serving
Calories 61 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 23mg 1%
Potassium 40mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1%
Protein 1g 2%
Vitamin A 1%
Vitamin C 0.05%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
(Visited 3,173 times, 97 visits today)
It would be great to know the macros for these