When you’re in need of a quick and delicious boost of energy, use this recipe for no-bake chocolate peanut butter fat bombs.
These keto fat bombs are packed with healthy fats and proteins which are perfect for 3 PM lulls at work or a boost with your morning coffee.
At less than 200 calories per bomb, give them a try for snack or dessert.
Let’s get started!
|Prep Time||20 Minutes|
|Passive Time||20 Minutes|
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 6 Tbsp Hemp Seeds Shelled
- 2 Tbsp 10% Cream
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 28 Drops liquid stevia
- Mix together cocoa powder, peanut butter, and hemp seeds in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil and mix until it becomes a paste.
- Add cream, vanilla, and stevia and mix until it becomes a paste again.
- Roll into one inch balls and place on parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Freeze for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Roll in shredded coconut for even more flavor and healthy fats.
Share this Recipe
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb
Amount Per Serving
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 198
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22g 34%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 1mg 0%
Sodium 40mg 2%
Potassium 94mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 5g 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
(Visited 4,407 times, 28 visits today)