Trying to feed the whole family when you’re sticking to a diet plan can be tough. This Sheet Pan Fajitas is a great recipe if you are trying to feed everyone while maintaining your diet goals. Let’s be honest, if you have kids, trying to feed them copious amounts of broccoli or zucchini doesn’t always go down so well.
Mexican food is a family favourite — easy to make, and so delicious. This Sheet Pan Fajita recipe is quick to make and sure become an instant hit with everyone. With tasty chicken, colourful peppers, onion, and the perfect amount of seasoning, dinner is going to be tasty.
If you are on the keto diet, make sure to switch out flour tortilla’s for a large lettuce leaf, cheese taco shells or a low-carb tortillas.
Looking for a dessert your whole family is going to enjoy? Try making these Keto Brownies and topping it off with Keto Coconut Whipped Cream.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 lb chicken breast sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add chicken and veggies to oil mixture and toss to fully coat.
- Lay out the coated chicken and vegetables onto large sheet pan with one inch edge. Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
- Serve with sour cream, avocado / guac, cheese and your favourite toppings.