We all know that sometimes it can be difficult to reach your daily fat quota. That’s why so many of us turn to fat bombs to help us reach our daily goals.
Fat bombs are a great snack to have on hand when you need an extra energy boost or if you have a sweet craving. Fat bombs make a great addition to your meals to increase your fat intake.
If you are a fan of strawberry cheesecake, you’re going to love this recipe! These Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are rich, creamy and packed with healthy fat. These fat bombs won’t only help you reach your daily fat percentage, but they also make the perfect dessert.
Not a fan of strawberries? Try these Creamy Coconut and Cinnamon Fat Bombs instead!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||1 hour|
- 3/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry
- In a large mixing bowl, cut cream cheese and butter into small pieces and let it sit until softened. Do not microwave.
- In a separate bowl, mash up strawberries until smooth.
- Add stevia and vanilla to strawberries.
- Once the butter and cream cheese are softened, add strawberry into the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into lined muffin tins and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Once frozen remove from muffin tin and enjoy! If storing leftovers in the freezer, place fat bombs in an airtight container.