This creamy avocado chocolate mousse is a dessert the whole family will love, especially the kids!
What we love about this recipe is that it’s Keto-friendly, full of healthy fats, and it’s delicious.
The richness of the cocoa is paired nicely with the vanilla yogurt giving a smooth and decadent finish. Living a Keto lifestyle doesn’t always mean limiting yourself, what we love about the Keto lifestyle is we can still enjoy many of the things we love!
Chocolate being one of them, this mousse is the perfect chance to get your chocolate fix, without falling off track.
This recipe is one of the most simple yet delicious dessert recipes you will ever find! It only requires 5 ingredients and 2 steps, which makes this a perfect dessert if you’re low on time! This recipe also makes for a fun activity for you and the kids.
If you like chocolate as much as we do you have to try these Keto Brownies!!!
|Prep Time||3 minutes|
|Cook Time||1 minute|
|Passive Time||1-1/2 hours to chill|
- 2 avocados ripe
- 4 teaspoons stevia
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- vanilla greek yogurt for serving
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh
- Place the avocado along with all of the other ingredients into a blender, or food processor and puree until light and smooth.
- Chill for 1-2 hours
- Top with vanilla greek yogurt before serving.
4 cups stevia. LOL!! Typo?