Deviled eggs are a simple dish that is often taken for granted. They’re an amazing appetizer, perfect for parties, potlucks or even just for snacking. We all thought deviled eggs couldn’t get any better, but then this recipe came along!
Eggs, which are a staple in any keto diet, are high in fat. Yes, eggs can be a little boring sometimes, but that’s where the bacon comes in! Add crispy bacon and tasty chives, and you’ve got a delicious app with plenty of protein and healthy fats to keep you going throughout the day.
Deviled eggs are a staple food in our house. Taking only 30 minutes to whip up, this dish is perfect for on-the-go families. Trust me, your kids will love them—ours did! These deviled eggs are quick and easy to make, and they keep in the fridge for almost 5 days.
A Simple Tip:
Nobody likes peeling hard-boiled eggs. When cooking the eggs, add a bit of salt and vinegar. This will help you peel the eggs easily, saving you plenty of time and effort.
Enjoy! Let us know how these delicious deviled eggs turned out for you.
If you loved this recipe, try our Fresh Cobb Salad for an alternative take on hard-boiled eggs.
|Prep Time||30 Minutes|
- 6 Large hard boiled eggs
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard
- 4 Tsp Chopped Bacon
- 4 Tsp chives
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika (optional)
- Peel your 6 hard boiled eggs and cut them in half.
- Carefully take the yolk out of the halves, place them in a medium-sized bowl, and mash them.
- Next, add the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper to the mashed yolk. With a mixing spoon, combine the spices and the yolk.
- Fold in the bacon and chives. You can add as much or as little of the two as you like—just remember to keep a small amount for garnish at the end.
- Evenly scoop generous teaspons of the yolk mixture into the halved egg whites. You may also use a piping bag for ease if you have one.
- Garnish the eggs with extra pieces of chives and bacon. You may also choose to add a sprinkle of paprika on top.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days.