Vanilla cream coffee ricotta mousse is a decadent low carb dessert perfect for any occasion. Instead of relying on sugars, try using cheese in your desserts to make a creamy and rich texture. This soft vanilla cream mousse is light in texture but heavy on creamy richness. A dessert made for coffee lovers, the bitter flavour of the coffee pairs perfectly with the vanilla accents.
This recipe is easy to make, with 5 simple steps you have a delicious dessert. If you’re not a coffee fan, simply remove coffee from the directions and you still have a lovely vanilla mousse.
If you love desserts you have to try this Keto Blueberry Cheesecake.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 2 tsp dry gelatin
- 1/2 cup coffee hot brewed
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 dash cinnamon for garnish
- Add gelatin into hot coffee, and stir until completely dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Using an electric whisker, blend together Ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, liquid stevia.
- Once combined, add coffee gelatin and blend.
- Add heavy whipping cream and blend until mixture has thickened.
- Scoop into small serving cups and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving!